Get fillGradient props

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 8 21:47:17 EDT 2016

On 07/08/2016 01:48 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> - being even stricter by also declaring repeat loop iteration variables (I do this)

I think that might lead to trouble in giving the sense that loop
iterators are of the same class as other variables, whereas writing to a
loop iterator can be a recipe for trouble. LiveCode seems to back up
this position - even with strict compilation enabled declaring loop
iterators is not required. But I will still declare loop variables if I
need/want to add a comment explaining what it's for.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com