Get fillGradient props

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 8 12:57:02 EDT 2016

You old OCDer, you.  :-) Since behavior scripts are only referenced in a
"set the behavior" statement, I'm not sure where you'd use an initial flag.
But if I ever need one, I'd use "b"  for "behavior".  For now I just name
the button with a trailing "behavior" string,, i. e., "scrollBehavior".

We are all odd in our own way, but as long as we're consistently odd it works.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com