8.1.0 DP2 suddently becomes unresponsive

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Jul 6 20:54:44 EDT 2016

I'm spending literally 8-10 hours a day right now in LC (too much fun, I really need to get back to my magazine editorial work for this month!)

Periodically, the whole IDE shuts down in the sense that the select tool will not select anything and there attempts to invoke the property inspector from the project browser or RevApplicationBrowser are greeted with "silence." script editor will magically go off to 0,-1400, (happens often enough that my msg box has

set the rect of stack "revnewscripteditor 1" to 100,100,400,800

handy to get him back.

Anyone else seeing this… I have no recipe. impossible to track