Front and Back Scripts on Mobile

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Jul 6 15:06:50 EDT 2016

Yes…Andre built a robust logging feature into the backscript. I can fire a log entry like this in the backscript

on createScroller pName
   logRaw "Go this far!"
  etc.

Also see other thread… with more detail on the issue. I *can* get the scroller to work on cd 1 of stack A, but then when we go to cd 1 of Stack B which also has a scroller, it will then work there… but not if I go back to cd 1 of stack A. So far the only way I can get it to work reliably is to put the same handlers into the stack script of each stack. So now I'm want to try a behavior instead… but I can't get the external script only stack into memory.  All I can say is… at this rate trial and error fumbling I will never get Alzheimer's (ha)

and the log shows this  when run on desktop.

ASIDE: FYI for the short form of my name you can use "Brahma" as in the bull  -- or the beer brand in Brasil whichever is easiest to remember.