Stability of LC 8 DP2?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Jul 4 16:09:06 EDT 2016

> On Jul 4, 2016, at 10:15 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> On the contrary, while I recommend using the most recent "Stable" build for deploying, for development I strongly recommend using the most recent build with any designation specifically so we can identify and resolve these issues ASAP.

Can you clarify this daring and exhilarating approach to programming?

If, in a major run, I hop to 8.1, riding the edge, I am crossing-my-fingers hoping to jump to a stable 8.1 before the due date, but if there is no stable 8.1 as the due date approaches, and I use your deploy-on-stable approach, I need to flip back to 8.0, redoing that which depended on 8.1, making quick corrections, so that by the time I go through the delivery tunnel, all works and all is stable.

Are you by any chance a snowboarder?