Front and Back Scripts on Mobile

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Jul 2 13:42:57 EDT 2016

Ralph wrote:
I had this problem way back.  Mark noted that that the scroller messages are sent to the stack that created the scroller.

Does it makes sense to file this as an enhancement request?

All modern CMV systems  provide for a controller to push  a single model across many views. And with most JS frameworks and even in old html "includes" the assumption is I can have a single script/code chunk and call this from anywhere and it works.  This has also been the assumed behavior of front and back scripts for xTalk  "forever"

So, having X number of mobile functions that cannot be placed in a front/back script and then triggered from any open stack (not just substacks of a main stack) on mobile seems somehow broken to me.  Am I missing something?

BR