How to find the name of the recent card?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jul 2 12:00:13 EDT 2016

On 07/02/2016 08:41 AM, David Bovill wrote:

> Within the preOpenStack handler we haven't yet arrived - so the recent card
> should be as it is the recent card before actual going anywhere. But then
> the currentcard should not be already updated to return the value of the
> card you have not actually arrived at - the current card should return the
> value of the card you left.

Current card *has to* be updated. Otherwise when you are performing
actions in the preOpenCard handler you would be changing the card you
just came from.

> unfortunately the target returns the same as the current card - so we still
> have this informational hole in the middle where we cannot tell the value
> of the card we left before arriving so to speak - we get the one before and
> the one we will arrive to - but not the one we left.

Hmmm.
I suppose a workaround would be to store the id of the current card
before going to the new card, and then on preOpenCard using the stored
id value to reference the starting card.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com