Getting custom urls to work on android

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jan 31 23:35:41 EST 2016

Just checked on the forums to see if I could find anything relevant there.
It seems to suggest that the only way to get custom urls to work on
Android is to embed the url in a hyperlink in a webpage. This seems to
work but is real pain as it means I need to create a separate page for
every email that I will be sending out to Android users (and there will be
hundreds of them). Can anyone confirm that I am stuck with this approach
and that there is no way to embed a clickable custom url in an email (I
tried inserting a hyperlink in an HTML formatted email but that didn¹t
work either).

Regards,

Terry...

On 1/02/2016 3:05 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Terry Judd"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of