Getting custom urls to work on android

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jan 31 23:05:23 EST 2016

Hi there – I don’t seem to be able to get custom urls to work on android. I include these in emails to users and while I’m pretty sure they were working previously they now show up as plain text on my two test devices (both Samsungs). Any ideas on what might be the problem and how to fix it as I’m totally reliant on this method to send configuaration details (for a data collection/research app) to users. It all works fine on iOS.

LC 7.1.1

Terry…

Terry Judd  | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Department of Medical Education<http://medicine.unimelb.edu.au/medical-education>
The University of Melbourne<http://www.unimelb.edu.au>
M: 0435 961 594  |  E: terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:tsj at unimelb.edu.au>
Publications<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=XC5s6wwAAAAJ&hl=en>