Questions: Setting the borderWidth (lineSize) of a graphic through script

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:32:18 EST 2016

Hello Scott

Borderwidth or linesize are synonyms according to the Dictionary, and I
tried all without success.

I want to script the borderwidth (linesize) and it's appearance. It is a
specific task drawing rectangles representing windows with frames where the
"frames" are my border lines.And those border line widths (frame widths)
are changing all the time.

What I do as a work-around is drawing a rectangle, setting it's properties
with the Property Inspector and then copying the properties to the newly
created rectangle. But this requires in advance defining such template
objects.

But should it not work just using script?