Questions: Setting the borderWidth (lineSize) of a graphic through script

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 29 06:18:41 EST 2016

Do you really want to adjust the border property instead of the lineSize /
foreColor?

set the lineSize of grc "XY" to 10
set the foreColor of grc "XY" to "red"

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 1/29/16, 3:01 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Roland Huettmann"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of