[On-Rev] TIO: again all index files were overwritten

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Mon Jan 18 15:00:43 EST 2016

Yes, the attacker returned again and used a different vector to achieve
the very same task. We responded within minutes and were able to stop the
attack fairly rapidly. Mostly things have been restored, if you¹re not
back to normal let us know through the usual channels.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps