One Rect For All specificaiton

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Jan 17 01:16:09 EST 2016

I have decided, for now, just to go with a stack that has a documentation substack. I made a good start today… couple of hours into it.

For now it only expose the specs required if you use “fullScreenMode” ShowAll.

For collaboration we can use the old “pass the baton” method… I make V 1.0.0… some else can grab it and add to it and save as 1.0.1…

Is Git Hub a good place to do that if it is a single file/stack and not code as such?

BR