sort numeric by items?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:51:39 EST 2016

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Randy Hengst <iowahengst at mac.com> wrote:

> And the lines were sorted as expected of numeric.

I added a field to watch this, and it worked correctly.

Then I single stepped through, and grams behaved just as it should.

So I went to my slider, which still had the wrong order.

It seems that in my fanGrps command, I stuck in a call to a temporary, long
forgotten routine (even named "ocTmp"!) that was redoing thing an not using
the numeric . . .

*argh*

On the bright side, today my own mistakes wasted more time than livecode's
bugs :)

(that doesn't happen very often)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.