Windows 10 file paths

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 15 22:57:45 EST 2016

Good info, thanks for that. My client didn't want an installer (they
used to use one but for this app they wanted a plain zip file.) It's
useful to know that the dll isn't signed though, for future reference.

We did ask one affected person to move the app folder to their Documents
folder and all was well. This person was using a university-issued
computer that likely enforced some stricter permissions. Putting the app
on the Desktop failed, putting it in Documents was okay.

Don't ask me, I just work here.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com