Windows 10 file paths

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Fri Jan 15 21:21:34 EST 2016

Followup on the code signing hunch:

We know in the Apple world a lack of code signing can get an app banished by
Apple's Gatekeeper. So perhaps a Windows machine with high security
requirements also blocks exes or dlls that are not signed.

It looks to me like RunRev does not code sign the dlls used for Windows
standalone builds. In a spot check of the externals in my LC 7.1.1
commercial installation on Windows 7, I see several external dlls there are
not code signed by RunRev. (I did not check them all.) Dlls in my
standalones are also not signed until I do that myself.

Innosetup has the capability of calling your code signing tool and signing
the dlls and executable as part of its installer compiling process. Using
that, my dlls get code signed painlessly.

-- Tom Bodine