Message watcher in LC 8

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jan 15 07:49:04 EST 2016

Thanks Pete.

Do you (anyone) have any idea where I can get hold of 4WFlightRecorder ?
All the Googling I do for it points me to "the stacks section of Go
Revnet" (from IDE / Development / Plugins), but when I go there, I can't
find a 'stacks' section. I tried the obvious thing (i.e. to look at
Richard's site) but don't see anything there either.

-- Alex.