Message watcher in LC 8

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jan 15 07:35:32 EST 2016

Thanks Paul, but I haven't yet had any luck with DP13. It seems to have
(yet again) changed something that causes a problem with lcStackBrowser,
and I can't use LC without that, so until I have the time to figure out
what's going on and get that info to Pete Haworth, I'm going to have to
stick with DP9.

-- Alex.