Getting textShift To Shift Down?

-hh hh at livecode.org
Fri Jan 15 02:34:35 EST 2016

Right out from my head, can not test at the moment.

The hard way: The direct input of the htmltext should always work (as long as your on one line with the chunk).

If I remember right "sup" instead of "sub" (what works in HTML) doesn't work with LC,
it's not really needed, bt good to know.
Anyway, look at the htmltext to see what's wrong with you current LC version.

H.