Hey-Ho and Off We Go with HTML5

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 14:29:22 EST 2016

So:

I made a stack with a button and 2 fields in LiveCode 8.0 DP 15 and a
spot of
scripting in the button, and exported the thing as an HTML5 standalone,
then opened
the generated page in Firefox, and (apart from the slightly squiffy
aesthetics) the thing
looked and behaved exactly like the original stack.

Rocks!

So . . . . I am getting all revved-up to generate an HTML page for
University students of my
wife's to do a gap-fill exercise, AND, having clicked on a "SUBMIT"
button  to have the results
put into a merry text-file and e-mailed to my wife.

AND the question is: can anybody tell me how to send a text file
generated in Livecode
to an email address?

Richmond.