LC 8 hard question...

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 11:40:41 EST 2016

After reviewing all the previous releases of Livecode I am trying to
determine when LC 8 will start getting to RC and then how long from there
to stable.

My question is hard since there is no true and fast answer on how the
development goes ...anything can cause it to derail.

But does anybody think it is reasonable to get to a stable release by July
this year?

My license expires in August and I would hope with the amount of time that
has passed and up to then that I would get a stable release of LC 8 before
my license expires.

Or I am expecting too much?

regards,

Glen