Hi-Res Images at Natural Size?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Feb 25 15:09:39 EST 2016

On February 25, 2016 at 8:36:47 AM, Scott Rossi (scott at tactilemedia.com(mailto:scott at tactilemedia.com)) wrote:
> i.e. In other words, the engine will use as many device pixels as it has
> to render things (images are scaled from the original source size direct
> to the screen - and not via the number of logical pixels).

That's good to know... I was wondering how some of my "super optimized" images were still looking good.... attributing this to something magical in the imgMagick/mozjpeg cmds that I am running from inside LC as shell..

/usr/local/Cellar/imagemagick/6.9.1-4/bin/convert "##IMGINPUT##" pnm:- | /usr/local/Cellar/mozjpeg/3.1/bin/cjpeg -quality ##QUALITY## > "##IMGOUTPUT##"

when in fact it's just the device that is doing the good work.