DataGrid

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 25 12:13:02 EST 2016

stephen barncard wrote:

> ...back to a tabbed scrolling field....

No harm in that.  The DG was written to support both list and form row
types only because at the time the LC field object didn't allow
independent column alignment, needed for financial apps and others where
text may be left-aligned while numbers need to be right-aligned.

Now that we have the tabAlign property we can use LC's native field
object for a wide range of cases we used to have to use the DG for.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems