Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Feb 24 21:09:31 EST 2016

So there is no way to play audio or video via *any* method in an HTML5 standalone?

In a world of YouTube, iTune, Pandora etc..

Not having this capability in LC  seems... well (I will refrain from explicatives...)

Any other options to play besides the player? Leverage web kit? Create a  mini web page on our server for display of video/audio and then use the browser widget in an HTML5 app? (TBD) ?

This is a critical mass function/requirement...