updating progress to user during long handler

jameshale james at thehales.id.au
Tue Feb 23 18:42:41 EST 2016

Hi Craig,
This is what I initially did but, as you surmised, I actually had no way of
knowing or predicting the actual progress. I then made some calculations and
'step' loops placing a sequence of progress bar updates.
Didn't work. Some bars didn't show and those that did didn't progress.
Hence I thought of the simpler solution of just informing the user of what
is going on.