leap to future

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Tue Feb 23 09:21:44 EST 2016

Hi Shawn,

You may need to re-license your copy of LC specifically for HTML5 deployment.

Login to your account at livecode.com and see what licenses you have. You’ll see the HTML5 license separately.

I have both HTML5 and Indy, but need to re-license my copy specifically for HTML5 when I want to work with HTML5. According to the reply I got from livecode support when I asked to have them merged, she said that’s not how the HTML5 license works and that hopefully at some point in the future, you can have them grouped together:

"Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot do this. This is how the
HTML5 license works currently, you have to relicense to use it.

Hopefully at some point in the future the development team will alter how
LiveCode handles the licensing so that this becomes possible.”

hth,

Steve MacLean