Not able to use the clipboard with HTML5 deployment

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 21 20:03:07 EST 2016

I’m trying to create a relatively simple HTML5 ‘applet' that allows the user to select from a series of statements (an assessment rubric) to generate a basic feedback report that they can paste into an existing comments box within one of the bits of our learning management system. Seemed like a relatively straightforward test for LC’s new HTML5 export feature except that despite what the dictionary says setting the clipboardData doesn’t work. This seems to be confirmed by a search of the quality control centre (unresolved bug 16251 from October last year). Does anyone have any information on if and when clipboard support will be added? I’m pretty much stuck without it.

Regards,

Terry…