Web Browser in LC 8

James Little littlejamesw at mac.com
Sat Feb 20 10:49:55 EST 2016

Hi BR,

I have not tried the browser widget on mobile.

If you have any use for a tree view, consider trying the tree view widget with arrays.   Set the arraydata of widget “MyTreeView” to tArray

Another trick I learned from an early Kevin Miller video was to turn on “Message Watcher” under “Development” of the Livecode Menubar.  You can see what messages the widget receives as you interact with it.

Jim Little