Script Only stacks

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Feb 19 17:51:39 EST 2016

Folks:
I decided to check out script only stacks. I am in LC8 (DP14). I noticed that there is a sub-menu item in “New Stack”, at the bottom of the list, for a “Script Only” stack. Fine and dandy. It shows up in the Project Browser. But, when I click on the icon to the left of the stack entry (in the project browser), it opens and a card appears below it. I thought script only stacks had only the stack, not cards. So, is the Project Browser converting the stack to a regular stack?

Just wondering about script only stacks. I use a lot of substacks to hold various script resources, and it looks like there might be just a bit less overhead in script only stacks.

BUT, can script only stacks be substacks?

Best,
Bill

William Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Emeritus
prothero at earthednet.org