"could not find a valid identity to use for the selected profile"

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Feb 18 18:34:46 EST 2016

Did you catch this thread?  I suspect it might be your issue.
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Signing-Identity-Issue-When
-Building-Standalone-td4701088.html>

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/18/16, 3:18 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Ben Rubinstein"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of benr_mc at cogapp.com>