create field suddenly not a good chunk

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:56:09 EST 2016

A bunch of the properties of the templateField got set right before that.
Then that line (which was "create field stack 'whatever'" and was working
fine)
Then put "put it into tID" which gave me the ID of the newly created field.

I just needed a field created for each node in the network.

Weird that it would parse for so long and then suddenly stop parsing, but
then accept a form that it looks like still shouldn't parse.