Free BasicClock desktop clock for OSX

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Mon Feb 15 13:45:33 EST 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:25 AM, FlexibleLearning.com <
admin at flexiblelearning.com> wrote:

> Nice one, Howard. Hopefully your BasicClock will soon be available for
> other
> platforms also.

Thanks Hugh. It's OSX only because I don't run any other platforms to test
it on. I suppose if someone was running windows or linux and wanted to test
it, I could build a version, but I know it's difficult to find and correct
those niggling bugs on a platform you don't run.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein