shadow declarations bug back?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Feb 11 13:40:58 EST 2016

I haven't seen the shadowed variable bug for a long time.  I think it was
established that the bug occurs when execution is stopped by clicking the
blue square icon to stop execution during a debug run. Don't know if the
underlying cause of that has been fixed but I try to remember to let debug
runs continue to the end these days and have not experienced the problem
since.