Release 8.0 DP 14

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:33:01 EST 2016


On Feb 6, 2016, at 7:14 AM, Roland Huettmann wrote:

> My rule of thumb: Make a good estimation of how much time you need for your
> project. Think about it deeply. Use all kinds of techniques to come to a
> viable conclusion. Be 100% sure that you will do it during that period of
> time. And then multiply such assessment with the factor of 4.

The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig





More information about the Use-livecode mailing list