Black icons in LC 8 DP 14

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 8 15:04:28 EST 2016

On 02/08/2016 11:25 AM, AndyP wrote:
> Richard, you can make that 4! But i've always been a fan of dark themes.
>
> I like the monotone icons but agree with Devin that the active state needs
> to be more pronounced, maybe a subtle colour overlay on the button?

I'm not fond of the overly macho black-on-black thing, but I have my
preferences set not to show the icons anyway, so I'm in a not-caring
mode. But I agree with Devin about the visual cues, and I do think that
in general color can add to that effect. Rather the way that having a
stack turn green to indicate that it's a drop target grabs your interest.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com