[BUG] Standalone Application Settings

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 02:13:02 EST 2016

OS X 10.9.5 LC 8.0 dp 14

Building a Windows app I get a message saying that the generic app icon
isn't available and the path is this:

LiveCode Indy 8.0 (dp
13).app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/Windows/x86-32/Support/Sample
Icons/genericapp.ico

Note the mention of dp 13. If I retrieve my copy of dp 13 out of the Trash
and build the app again in dp 14 everything proceeds without the message.
Clearly the path needs updating.

Related to this, but probably due to my own lack of knowledge as I've only
ever used generic icons before. In dp 14 if I select OS X and Windows App
and Doc icons (.icns and .ico of appropriate size) my app is not built
using these icons. Also, when I return to the Standalone Application
Setting the 2 selections for OS X have returned to blank and the 2
selections for Windows have returned to their generic file paths. Is that
normal?

I'll submit a bug report once someone confirms it's not just me.