Hanging from the washing line.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Dec 30 11:49:02 EST 2016

What is the font Richmond is trying to use? Having played around a lot with fonts in my early Mac days, I became aware that font foundries of lesser repute may not craft their fonts properly. If the line height and leading is not set to accomodate both the tallest ascender and the lowest descender can display incorrectly.

Bob S