Any workaround to make a modal stack behave like we were used to?

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Mon Dec 12 03:17:20 EST 2016

Ok, I have pinned this down. I created a new user and this did indeed not expose the problem. I then turned to my other user and disabled everything that is launched on startup. (Login items). Once I disabled Spotify in there it works as expected. What gives??? This is rather strange, but I blame spotify for this, however this should not affect the behaviour of other applications (in this case liveCode). Just tested, launching spotify manually also exposes the behaviour.

All the best,

Malte