compiler not catching bad exit within routine
dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Dec 7 12:21:04 CET 2016
Ah right I get it now
Have you tried checking your script for invisible characters? Try copying
the entire script to something like BBedit, selecting and copying it afresh
there, deleting everything in the LiveCode script, saving it to ensure it's
clean, pasting in the (hopefully cleaned) script from Bbedit and finally
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/compiler-not-catching-bad-exit-within-routine-tp4710898p4710907.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the use-livecode