Typesetting in LC -- Line Spacing

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Dec 5 15:18:27 EST 2016

"  I wish there were a way to search all the release notes at once."

ditto that!

And it goes back to an older request I had (of course someone will say "you can build that yourself"

that the IDE should have a very robust text/layout/typsetting palette… so that newbies coming on board don’t feel this platform is unusable for "real classy" design work..

BR