Missing a chance

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 05:46:14 EDT 2016

Richard

You totally missed my point.

First off if the website is taking 24 hours of the developers time then
there is a problem. I went on the main site and there was a link to the
documentation yesterday - and guess what page not found - it happens all
the time, I given up even bothering to look at the link and just re-google.

But more important is the fact that we all have "day jobs" as in I'm self
employed but I still scan the web for interesting stuff to do with livecode
or fox or PDF or Pytghon or whatever.

I would suggest that instead of looking at dancing cats - i'm being
facetious here - just take a little time out to do what Richmond and others
did.

Yes Time is what we cannot get back but we actually all waste some time on
frivolities - like trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Here's a suggestion why don't RR hire one of these virtual assistants that
cost maybe $400 or $500 a month (it's not peanuts when a house costs less
than $15000 in the Philipines - so we are not using slave labour) and give
him the task of spreading the word full time 50 of us paying $10 a month
would do that and we save time arguing what should be done - Im sure these
last 2 postings have cost both of us more than $10 in time.

I totally agree with you on your main point that we can all get more money
but we can never get back our time - $500 a month to get the word out, when
RR is "in the best financial position in this decade", come on now
something doesn't add up - I would suggest no thinking outside the box in
marketing. Nothing need be put further back in the queue.

Lagi