Missing a chance

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 30 18:52:15 EDT 2016

Iphonelagi wrote:

 > Why do we say RR has to spend more on marketing?
 > They have a marketing person and somebody looking after the website
 > Seems like they are doing the minimum at work and that's it.
 > Am I being harsh or just stating the obvious it doesn't cost any
 > extra money to do what Richmond did and search these sites out.
 > <holding breath>

Nothing is free.  Everything costs at least time, the most precious
resource any of us have.

Which features in queue would you like to see them set aside to hunt
down thousands of random web sites to add their product name to lists?

Which of those sites have an Alexa ranking higher than livecode.com?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems