[TOT] Totally Off . . .

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:49:09 EDT 2016

Thank you very much for those.

I have the former one: although the physical book I have is the 4th
edition and is entitled

The Complete Hypercard 2.2 Handbook

so should be the last version that Goodman wrote, and therefore as up to
date to the

point when Hypercard stopped being upgraded as possible.

The second link connects to stuff that is specifically linked to
Macintosh computers, and

at the moment I am working on Hypercard only, not through a wish to
understand

outdated and outmoded Mac computers (I have about 12 of them stored in 3
different places

in 3 different countries), but as a start to writing some sort of a book
about Livecode.

My real book (The Complete . . . ) has labelled bookmarks going back to
when I was gifted that book in 1999 at the UAE University in Al Ain,
UAE, when they, overnight, trashed all their Mac computers and replaced
them with IBM compats running Windows Me, and I had to get to grips with
Toolbook, and remake lots and lots of HC stack as TB programs.

These bookmarks are useful as they stop me having to spend donkey's ages
trawling again.

This would not really be possible with a pdf document.

Richmond.