Cross platform Emoji in a field within a group

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:40:05 EDT 2016

So emoticons are rendered as a font character, and emoji are unicode references that are rendered by the OS?

I didn’t know that.  No pooh, nails, or ghost, but the simplicity of using a font has  advantages.

Thanks Richmond.

Incidentally, I stumbled across  Danny Goodman’s book yesterday, and had a little smiling weep when I saw where my then toddler son scribbled in it with my highlighter pen when I had nipped to the loo.  He is now a video editor who no longer scribbles in my books.  I don’t miss the little scribbles, I do miss the little scribbler.

Cheers,

David G