[SQL] placeholders work for SQLite but not for mySQL

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:00:00 EDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 11:46 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> It doesn't explain the difference between using a parameter vs an embedded
> value, you should get the same result either way. I think you should submit
> a bug report.

Yes I would if other's were seeing the same thing so I first need to
rule out something strange with my set-up. As I said I'll get around
to completely rebuilding the db and I'll even copy and paste the
entire script into a text editor and back into the stack and see if
that makes any difference (I've used that to solve other problems). If
that doesn't fix it I'll then try and build a small demo stack + db
and see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks for you input.