Clearing local variables

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Fri Apr 29 20:40:01 EDT 2016

On 30/04/2016 00:49, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> The other thing I desperately want is the ability to tag loops, as in
> Fortran, so that I can see with certainty which end goes with which
> repeat or if.
Do you simply want to *see with certainty", or do you want to use these
tags (e.g. for exiting a control structure) ?

If it is simply seeing, then it should be quite feasible to use comments
to let you see, with a quick script to verify them occasionally.

In fact, that sounds pretty useful - I think I'll write a little Plugin
to do it.... more later this weekend.

-- Alex.