Clearing local variables

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:49:23 EDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
wrote:

> The best place to get C style scoping is to use a C style development
> environment. Really. The last thing I want is to make Livecode MORE like
> all the dev environments I simply do not have enough life left to master.

Given it's nature, it would be inherently optional.

In particular, having variables that I know couldn't be accused out of
loops would be useful.

The other thing I desperately want is the ability to tag loops, as in
Fortran, so that I can see with certainty which end goes with which repeat
or if.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462