SQLite and Android devices

Alain Vezina alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Thu Apr 28 11:38:18 EDT 2016

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the information. I tried it and now I can look inside my Android app.

But my main problem is that my DB can’t be opened by the program I installed in my Android device. That the same for HTML files. Is it a question of permission I have to get or something like?
You know, I am not very experienced in Android devices.

Regards,

Alain