OT: Who can convert 3.5" diskettes with Hypercard stacks for me?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:53:32 EDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de>
wrote:

> I have some 3.5" diskettes from my Mac from the beginning 90th with some
> HyperCard stacks which I just regained again.

I successfully transferred some a couple of years ago by using a FreeBSD
machine with a 3.5" drive to read them.

I think they came off of a Mac Classic onto the 3.5", then to the freebsd
machine, and then by network to my new ac.

I don't remember all of how i did it, but there were either HFS drivers on
FreeBSD, or some program to read/write.  On further thought, I think it was
hfsutils, http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/hfs/.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462