selObj changed?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Apr 14 07:45:02 EDT 2016

On 2016-04-13 23:46, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Ali Lloyd wrote:
>
>> Not a feature, and I can't reproduce it here. Is it Linux-specific?
>
> Perhaps, haven't tested it elsewhere.  It seems to be related to how
> one of my plugins works, but it's behaving differently in v8 than
> before.
>
> I'll pin down the recipe and submit an report.

FWIW the engine does clear the selection list when the tool changes
*from* pointer tool - and in a clean RC-1 (no plugins) this is
definitely the case. One possibility is that the changes in the way the
IDE works in v8 is causing one of your plugins to do things in a
slightly different order causing a selected state to be set *after* the
tool has been changed.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps